The 2021 Class A All-State Softball Team, was chosen recently by the West Virginia Sportswriters Association, and recognized from Ritchie County were the quartet of Chloe Elliott, Olivia Dodd, Alyvia Pittman and Marissa Jeffrey.
Elliott earned first-team honors as a pitcher in her final season for the Lady Rebels. The senior toed the rubber for 271 strikeouts and 15 walks through 167 innings.
In addition to her performance on the mound, Elliott also led Ritchie County with a .526 batting average and 31 runs batted in, and supplied three home runs, a triple and three doubles.
Pittman also made the second-team infield roster, where she played shortstop. The Lady Rebel junior registered 32 runs and 16 stolen bases, 15 RBIs, four triples and seven doubles, batting .500.
Dodd, a sophomore first baseman, was also on the second-team infield roster. She accumulated 13 doubles, 30 RBIs and 20 runs, and finished the year with a .437 batting average.
Jeffrey earned honorable mention in her sophomore season and played second base for the Lady Rebels. She furnished 25 runs, 11 RBIs, three doubles, a triple and had four stolen bases, with a .476 batting average.
Class A All-State Softball
- Mikie Lieving, Wahama, So.
- Chloe Elliott, Ritchie County, Sr.
- Morgan Cooper, Man, So.
- Lauren Alt, Petersburg, Sr.
- Jarika Baylor, Wheeling Central, Sr.
- Hailea Skeens, Sherman, Jr.
- Lauren Noble, Wahama, Jr.
- Landry Bone, Madonna, So.
- Hattie Kennedy, Ravenswood, So.
- Remi Hinkle, Moorefield, Sr.
- Zoey Winland, St. Marys, Fr.
- Abby Darnley, Buffalo, Jr. (Captain)
- Emily Hatfield, Tug Valley, Jr.
- Maddy Richards, Wirt County, Sr.
- Emmie Lopetrone, Midland Trail, Sr.
- Amber Wolfe, Wahama, So.
- Jenna Burgess, Petersburg, Sr.
- Caley Chrisman, Greenbrier West, Sr.
- Chloe Treadway, Sherman, So. (Captain)
- Autumn Hall, Tug Valley, Jr.
- Sydney Wilson, Clay-Battelle, Sr.
- Olivia Dodd, Ritchie County, So.
- Katie Darnley, Buffalo, Jr.
- Alyvia Pittman, Ritchie County, Jr.
- Aubrey McCoy, Charleston Catholic, Fr.
- Madalena Daughtry, Madonna, Sr.
- Ashlee Tomblin, Man, Jr.
- Kameron Beck, Williamstown, So.
- Maddison Champ, Petersburg, Sr.
- Sydney Sheets, Midland Trail, So.
- Kymberly Minnich, Petersburg, Sr.
- Meghan Gill, Midland Trail, Jr.
- Josalyn Lipscomb, Doddridge County, So.
- Taylor McHenry, Gilmer County, Jr.
- Emily Canterbury, James Monroe, Sr.
- Tori Humphries, Moorefield, Sr.
Lindsay Keller, Williamstown; Hannah Casey, Charleston Catholic; Mahayla Nicholas, St. Marys; Leah Loudin, Tyler Consolidated; Grace Everly, Williamstown; Victoria Ames, East Hardy; Carlee Muncy, Man; Alyson Simmons, Moorefield; Marissa Jeffrey, Ritchie County; Chelsea Thompson, Sherman; Paige Shaffer, Tucker County; Cassidy Griffey, Tug Valley; Madison Campbell, Midland Trail; Gracie O’Neill, Moorefield; Desiree Taylor, St. Marys; Darryn Loughridge, Webster County; Haley Moats, Pendleton County’ Emma Whipkey, Cameron; Hiadyn Bland, Magnolia; Shyanna White, Magnolia; Braelee Brown, Greenbrier West; Raven Fulks, Paden City; Jocelyn Heckert, South Harrison; Sierra Garlic, River View; Bailey Coleman, Hannan; Jacklyn Barnett, Man; Mariah Huffman, Pendleton County